Seemed good was to good to be true! - Brentwood, TN

Well I had consult on June 5th. Paid on June 15...

Well I had consult on June 5th. Paid on June 15 and of course I researched place called Nubody Concepts. Well after ready reviews mostly good a few not I got really frightened and nervous. Called about5 times in between the time I paid til 2days before staff still friendly and informative. Went yesterday for procedure and took medication they prescribed on the way. They were very gentle I talked through some of it and could fill a lot of it. However when they injected me with shot to numb they stung but like a shot didn't hurt at all. Next the procedure itself I could feel it did not hurt at all til they used the laser suction one that helps to tighten you after. The fat injections to my buttock did not hurt but it was uncomfortable when the fat was being push in. Although I didn't get much injected I could feel it being placed in. Overall I would definitely do it again. I have had regular lipo, smart lipo, and now aqua lipo. Aqua lipo is by far the most comfortable. Now I didn't go grocery shopping afterwards because I drained a lot but I didn't hurt bad enough for pain med just took Tylenol. Even got two loads of laundry done I am already tired of laying on my stomach though.
great it went well. I have a few friends with experience with bodyjet and they have all been very happy, i think you have to take all critical reviews with care, bear in mind there may be people who are not happy with anything

Not as great as I thought!

Well the results are definitely not worth it! Although the doctor and staff still have great customer service. I did not get what I wanted or was told I would be getting. After swelling and soreness started going away, I noticed I was sore at all in parts that where suppose to be done. The natural fill to my butt was not noticeable at all. I was told 400cc in each cheek at consult. After I showed a pic of desired look. They only put 200ccs which on someone my frame is nothing. I made it clear at consult I only wanted to do it if I could get at least that much. My thighs could have been done better and more as well. Not satisfied I demanded a touch up and was asked to pay $900 for equipment and touch up. Although I felt I shouldn't have had to pay anything I was sure it would be fixed. Ok after redo he did same exact areas missing same areas that should have been done. This is after I was promised and guaranteed again certain areas. Not cool!!! Another 200ccs each cheek. Ok so then why am I doing a redo that meant there was enough the first time so why wasn't it done then. Ok still not happy and out another $900. Well you get what you pay for. If I had c to do again I would not go back to NuBody Concepts. The staff is friendly and sweet b7t not worth $4400.00 aqua lipo is a rip off as well as natural fill. Just go have regular lipo and butt injections. :-(
Wasn't as great as I thought!
Dr. Charles Emerson

He was gentle, talk to me let me know what was going on, he showed me the good fat from aqualipo and the fat from the laser lipo that he wouldn't use from the laser lipo. He checked on me after the nurses cleaned me up. He also checked on me right before I left. He said if I have any questions or concerns be sure to call. The next morning I got a call to see how I was feeling and reminder to make it to my follow in one week.