Wiser for the Experience - Brentwood, GB

Hi there, Seven weeks ago, I had semi permanent...

Hi there,
Seven weeks ago, I had semi permanent eyebrows tattooed. My lady was really nice and really helpful when choosing the shape and colour but when the scabs came off they were very different from each other and they were a dark greyish blue. One had a higher arch and was a bit shorter so I spent the next month practising with pencil to even them out. When I returned to my lady for a touch up I showed her how I had been drawing them and she followed this and tattooed them correctly. She also added another orangy colour to my eyebrows and said this would warm them up. It has been nearly three weeks since and the scabs have come off. The shape is great but the colour is still a dark greyish blue, so now I am wondering whether to go back again for some colour correction or whether I will make matters worse.Oh, I also had my upper and lower eyeliner done and this is fine.It cost £445. Anyone out there have any Ideas?

She spent 5 hours with me the first session and 3 1/2 hours the second time. She was very nice and a caring lady and nothing was too much trouble.

I'm glad to hear the eyeliner and the shape turned out well for you. Its smart that you are checking into whether a color correction could help, or if it might just make things worse.

If you take a look at the comments on this forum between laf 1and Jeffery Lyle Segal you will see they are discussing a similar problem and fix. You might want to touch base with laf 1 and see if they ever went for the correction.

Keep us posted on what you decide to do - hoping for the best for you!

Hi there MeganP, Thanks for your reply. I took your advise and have been reading some interesting posts, however, I think I am going to sit tight and wait for them to fade naturally after reading about the problems with introducing wrong colour correction ink. What I am doing at the moment is dusting my eyebrows with 'mineral' makeup which is just a fine powder foundation makeup and this works really well to lighten them. Maybe later on if they do not fade much then I will try the salt/saline removal method. Oh dear, what posseses us? x

Haha, I know - the things we do to ourselves sometimes!

Sometimes waiting it out is the best approach, and I'm glad you found a workable solution for the meantime. Hoping they fade quick for you!!

I may be going to Heidi Worman, she is the leading specialist in semi permanent here in England, I will let you know if she can fix the colour x

Yes, please keep us posted!

Hi Suzanne do you mind telling me what's the salt/saline removal I had mine done last Tuesday and they go very close to my nose line with very little gap so just wanted to removed them bits