Wiser for the Experience - Brentwood, GB

Hi there, Seven weeks ago, I had semi permanent...

Hi there,
Seven weeks ago, I had semi permanent eyebrows tattooed. My lady was really nice and really helpful when choosing the shape and colour but when the scabs came off they were very different from each other and they were a dark greyish blue. One had a higher arch and was a bit shorter so I spent the next month practising with pencil to even them out. When I returned to my lady for a touch up I showed her how I had been drawing them and she followed this and tattooed them correctly. She also added another orangy colour to my eyebrows and said this would warm them up. It has been nearly three weeks since and the scabs have come off. The shape is great but the colour is still a dark greyish blue, so now I am wondering whether to go back again for some colour correction or whether I will make matters worse.Oh, I also had my upper and lower eyeliner done and this is fine.It cost £445. Anyone out there have any Ideas?

She spent 5 hours with me the first session and 3 1/2 hours the second time. She was very nice and a caring lady and nothing was too much trouble.