50 Yrs Old - Pretty Dramatic Result After Two Sessions, Very Pleased - Brentwood, CA

I had Fraxel 9 years ago and got hyperpigmentation...

I had Fraxel 9 years ago and got hyperpigmentation immediately after it - Sun spots appeared in several places on my face and got worse over time. Heard IPL helped but was leery for fear of making it worse. Bought a Groupon for 3 sessions from a reputable salon in Brentwood (Kalologie 360) fully prepared to try once and not go back. Awesome result surprised me. The procedure itself is fast (ten minutes). You come out looking a little worse for wear, but not awful. Days later the brown spots darken, then blacken, then smooth away (no exfoliation possible though you have to let it go on its own). The second session brought a much darker reaction and I am two weeks out from that - skin looks wonderful, smooth, brown spots almost completely gone. One session left on my Groupon and then I will do my hands and neck. I've had a lot of facial treatments, some with week long recovery required - this one was the best and cheapest.

Third IPL - sort of a dream treatment - great result

I see other people have had trouble with IPL so maybe I should be clear about my skin type which seems to react very well to the treatment. I am Northern European, very pale with pink undertones. I tan, but only after burning for a day or two. I am rarely outdoors in sun because of my work (at a computer).
The Kalologie 360 esthetician's name is Natalie - super professional caregiver - am feeling bad now because I always tip for a facial but guess I saw this as medical and it didn't cross my mind to. Should go back and correct that. Girl was truly awesome. Entire Salon is great. This third and last IPL (a week ago) brought more coffee spot browning which is starting to fade now but I have also noticed significant reduction in the broken capillaries around my nose. For people scared of the big laser peels (which are truly gruesome and take at least a week for recovery) - I think IPL may be the magic compromise. Going back next to get my aging hands done. Will take pics this time.
Kalologie 360

Girl was very professional, fast, sweet, knowing that it hurts. It does hurt btw.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  Definitely let me know how everything goes after the final sessions.