45, Used As Under Eye Orbital Filler/Love the Results. - Brentwood, CA

Works great for me. One bruise. Love it, because I...

Works great for me. One bruise. Love it, because I was too thin skinned and hollow for other fillers. It made an AMAZING difference on my face. I bruise easily. Paula has 6 years experience in this type of field. I wanted initially to drive an hour away for the blunt micro needle, to avoid potential bruising. Decided it was to far if I had any problems. Paula did a great job. I use Physicians Formula Conceal R.X. and powder. Bruise slowly going away. I think this product is awesome. But if you have hollow eyes like me, there is a potential to bruise more. So I expected it. I am using standard bruise removal items like Bromelain pills (pineapple) and topical arnica bruise reduction items. I am glad I went. I feel so much better looking. I don't ever want to go back to the hollow look. Paula was amazing. I will see her again tomorrow to add some more. I was so hollow, she said it would be a bit of a process. So I look great now, but do want to add a little more in the corners. The coverup helps a lot, but don't expect it to go away in less than 7 days. Here is a photo of me 6 days later, you can see the bruise a bit under my cover up, but you can see, I don't look hollow at all.

You look great!  The bruising looks very faded and is hardly noticeable.  Do you remember how much total filler you ended up getting injected?  Like 1 or 2 syringes?  Just curious.

2nd visit vial #2 450.00

More information.

Hi Jill, I went back to have some more in the corners and bought a second vial. The vial will keep for 6 months, since I haven't used it all. I will be posting a video. The price is 450. Per vial.

Regarding 2nd visit, having more added

Hi, I went in again as I knew it would be a process, not done at once do to my hollowness, thin skin. I am posting a realistic video of my experience. The Belotero is 450. per vial, not 475. I chose to buy a second vial to add more to under my eyes. The remaining amount of the second vial will last up to 6 months. So I can go back and have more added as needed. Here is a video below. Help it helps anyone out there. I am happy with the product. I gently massaged any small lumps down on the second day of treatment. I use a galvanic massager. I have tried to update with video but am having trouble.

And forgot to say thank you Jill. I have good Diane Young coverup. The bruise is a good one. But it is going away. I still love the look of the filler. And can't wait for my bruising to go away. I am still happy I had this done.
Can't wait to see your video- you can embed it in a review update.  Here is a tutorial on how to add video in case you are having trouble.

Glad to hear you are still happy you had it done :)
Paula Merrier R.N.

Great all the way around.