45, Used As Under Eye Orbital Filler/Love the Results. - Brentwood, CA

Works great for me. One bruise. Love it, because I...

Works great for me. One bruise. Love it, because I was too thin skinned and hollow for other fillers. It made an AMAZING difference on my face. I bruise easily. Paula has 6 years experience in this type of field. I wanted initially to drive an hour away for the blunt micro needle, to avoid potential bruising. Decided it was to far if I had any problems. Paula did a great job. I use Physicians Formula Conceal R.X. and powder. Bruise slowly going away. I think this product is awesome. But if you have hollow eyes like me, there is a potential to bruise more. So I expected it. I am using standard bruise removal items like Bromelain pills (pineapple) and topical arnica bruise reduction items. I am glad I went. I feel so much better looking. I don't ever want to go back to the hollow look. Paula was amazing. I will see her again tomorrow to add some more. I was so hollow, she said it would be a bit of a process. So I look great now, but do want to add a little more in the corners. The coverup helps a lot, but don't expect it to go away in less than 7 days. Here is a photo of me 6 days later, you can see the bruise a bit under my cover up, but you can see, I don't look hollow at all.

2nd visit vial #2 450.00

More information.

Regarding 2nd visit, having more added

Hi, I went in again as I knew it would be a process, not done at once do to my hollowness, thin skin. I am posting a realistic video of my experience. The Belotero is 450. per vial, not 475. I chose to buy a second vial to add more to under my eyes. The remaining amount of the second vial will last up to 6 months. So I can go back and have more added as needed. Here is a video below. Help it helps anyone out there. I am happy with the product. I gently massaged any small lumps down on the second day of treatment. I use a galvanic massager. I have tried to update with video but am having trouble.
Paula Merrier R.N.

Great all the way around.

You look great!  The bruising looks very faded and is hardly noticeable.  Do you remember how much total filler you ended up getting injected?  Like 1 or 2 syringes?  Just curious.
Hi Jill, I went back to have some more in the corners and bought a second vial. The vial will keep for 6 months, since I haven't used it all. I will be posting a video. The price is 450. Per vial.
And forgot to say thank you Jill. I have good Diane Young coverup. The bruise is a good one. But it is going away. I still love the look of the filler. And can't wait for my bruising to go away. I am still happy I had this done.
Can't wait to see your video- you can embed it in a review update.  Here is a tutorial on how to add video in case you are having trouble.

Glad to hear you are still happy you had it done :)