Excellent Dermatologist - Brenham, TX

The spots were removed because they looked...

The spots were removed because they looked abnormal. They healed great, took about 3 weeks of ointment and bandaging. My insurance paid for it.

Sugar Land Dermatologist

She is new to the Brenham area, so I thought I would give her a try. So happy I did! She is also on my insurance plan. I have had skin cancer in the past, so I went in for my skin check. Dr Woodruff was very thorough and found a small skin cancer that I did not know I had. I highly recommend her. The only downside was that there were several pages of paperwork to fill out as a new patient, but I suppose that is typical of most doctor offices now.

Thank you so much for coming back and adding more information. I'm so glad you are doing your yearly checks and that those spots were found for you! :)

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Mole Removal community.