Breast Lift with Gel Implant Replacement and Aerolar Reduction- So Happy!

I had a breast augmentation with saline implants...

I had a breast augmentation with saline implants 10 years ago. After 2 babies (the last one 5 months ago) I underwent a breast lift, replaced the implants with gel, and had the areola's reduced. My areola's were huge! The biggest my surgeon had seen in proportion to my breasts.

I was a 38DD after babies and would have to guess that I'll end up somewhere between a full C and small D (I only had surgery not quite 2 weeks ago). I had wanted a tummy tuck as well and my surgeon discouraged me from having it saying that if I continue to workout my abs, I should have a result I'd be happy with.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr R is the BEST Plastic Surgeon you can find anywhere. He is so honest, patient, and a true artist. WOW!!! My husband said he wouldn't have recognized me if he hadn't seen my face becasue my breasts look so good. I look like a whole new person with perfect breasts. His staff is extraordinary and the experience was wonderful. Worth every penny!!!!!!

I'm so glad you were able to do this for yourself!

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats for your happy outcome.

Your doctor is one of the most active plastic surgeons on RealSelf (posting answers to questions people have about surgery).

For those interested, here's a list of all Seattle Plastic Surgeons active on RealSelf