Breast Reduction on Right Breast to Correct Asymmetry - St Louis

My insurance covered the majority of the cost so...

My insurance covered the majority of the cost so we had to pay very little which was a high plus. I had a reduction on my right breast to correct severe asymmetry. my right was a 32ddd and my left a 32c-d. I had it done Dec.29 2010. The only current concern I have is the nipple height. It is a little higher than my left breasts nipple. I was told that this will settle down and it will go down. So I am trusting my PS. Even if it doesn't go down, the reduction was the best thing I've done. Now I don't have to pad one side and I can wear normal clothes and look proportionate. I am really really happy and I have had minimal pain. The only discomfort I had was the drain. That stupid thing was annoying. But yeah. feel free to comment with any questions!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Look at my ratings towards him. Thats why I recommend him.

I think once your swelling goes down and the breasts settle a little bit you will notice an improvement in the nipple placement.   I had a similar situation with my breast reduction (one side much larger than the other) and mine settled beautifully.

Prior to the surgery one of my nipples faced downward and the other off to the right.  The way I see it is anything is an improvement after what I had prior to surgery.

I am glad you are so happy with your results.