Breast Reduction Was So Worth It!

I wish I hadn't waited till I was 53 to do this! ...

I wish I hadn't waited till I was 53 to do this! I went from a 40J to a 36C with virtually no pain, no drains, and no loss of feeling whatsoever! I took a few percocets for three or four days after this four hour out patient surgery, but I was back at work delivering mail two weeks later.

I was out shopping five days afterward, going braless! What a dream come true! My insurance paid for it because I had back problems and asthma, so all I had was a copay.

The incisions have faded, and are beneath the breast anyway, so aren't visible. My husband is thrilled, too, and he loved my big boobs! Ladies, do it! I can wear so many clothes now that I couldn't before, and I no longer hang to my waist!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mark Boschert at Renaissance Plastic Surgery is the best. I'm a very modest person and he made me feel so comfortable. He has great bed side manner, is very professional yet personable and his work is fabulous. I'm even, which I never was before, because he did both sides himself, rather than having someone do one breast while he did one. What a wonderful doctor, surgeon and person he is!