Was Scheduled for February.....that Has Changed...

I have 42ddd and am going to be going to a c cup.....

I have 42ddd and am going to be going to a c cup.....I have had alot of back issues, and am wanting to get healthy and in shape!!! I am very upset tonight, as I had a date for February 22nd......and they called me this morning to say that they have an emergency breast cancer patient that needs my spot.......I am compassionate about that....however, this is my journey...I am so angry that I finally have taken control of a health issue in my life (I had battled infertility, numerous surgeries etc....until a hysterectomy) so I had no control of my health issues, I had a plan of how I forsaw things would go....have had my pre-op testing and was starting to relax a little......now they have scheduled me for March 28th, which I feel is pretty unacceptable.....6 more weeks to wait, I know I am sounding like a baby....but Im so aggravated :(

Beverly shafer

Hi Janined! How are you doing I just made it home in my bed had a few complications with my heat racing too fast for a few hours then my color wold change from normal to white and they freaked out about that lol I am feeling pretty good tho just sleepy hope to hear from you soon :-)
Good Luck with your surgery! I'll be thinking of you!
Well Im down to a 23 day wait now.....trying not to think of it....on a good note, I will have money in the bank for new bras and clothes because I have been working out so much........so I guess it worked out okay....and the weather will be better at the beginning of April....so trying to feel positive about it :)
In response to your bra question...I don't think many of us have gotten a compression bra. You say you are a 42ddd then buy a sports bra in a size 42. It will fit because they are tight, they shrink a lil and you are swollen. I was the same size and I am wearing a 42 and a 44 sports bra.
Good luck with getting an earlier date! It would be frustrating...if it were only a week difference it would be better, but a month does seem like a long time. Don't get too discouraged. March will be here before you know it!

Yes I know this is very frustrating and upsetting for you.  I can't even imagine having all the details worked out and then this.

Maybe something will open up and work out sooner.  As frustrating as this is for you I promise the end results will be worth the wait.  The month is flying by and March is right around the corner.   Keep talking to the doctor and let them know you want to be on a waiting list.

Hang in there:)