Don't Do It in Mt. Kisco, NY

All seemed wonderful - good recommendation, nice...

All seemed wonderful - good recommendation, nice facility with attentive staff. The surgery went well, but healing was problematic and infections were not treated in a timely fashion, resulting in unnecessary scarring. Significant loss of sensation in right breast and noticeable lump of scar tissue caused assymmetry. Breasts were uneven in size and nipples were radically uneven in orientation/direction. Internal scar tissue caused pain, itching and discomfort as well as visible puckering/dimpling.

Scar revision surgery 1-year post surgery resulted in additional infected sutures with scarring, increased disparity in breast size, and little improvement in indentations from internal scar tissue. I wish I had used a different doctor or left well-enough alone.

Am so sorry- i suggest before you go for a send surgery- try ordering Agnijith from through the internet - Its an Indian based cream for scars-

:( Is there any chance of seeing a doctor who might be a better fit and getting another revision? I'm sure that's the last thing you want to do right now...

I am sorry that you had such a difficult time and poor results.   Very unfortunate and I feel badly for you.
New York Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was recommended for his neat sutures by a mastectomy patient. After my own surgery, I agree that his sutures are neat, though his response to my own complications was tragically slow, causing scarring that hid the results of good stitching. I also think he has no ability to accurately sculpt breast tissue, even on the second go-round.