Breast Reduction & Lift 12 Days Ago. Best Decision Ever!! :) - California

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck 12 days...

I had a breast reduction and a tummy tuck 12 days ago and I'm so happy with the results so far. It was 100% worth it! I have always had large breast and after giving birth to each of my three daughters they grew bigger and bigger. They caused me back and shoulder pain and I could not stand on my feet for very long because the pain would get worse. They also caused ugly dents on my shoulders. I could never sit straight up because of how heavy they were. I was a size H. I always knew my breast were large and that I need a reduction but the truth is that the thought of how a reduction is preformed terrified me. So I made a deal with myself. If I could lose 60lbs maybe I won't need a reduction because they will get smaller. However for losing that much weight I would reward myself with a tummy tuck. Well I ended up rewarding myself with both because even after I lost all that weight my breast didn't get much smaller. Insurance covered my breast reduction. I went from an H to a D and I love my new breast.

Hi I am considering reduction in the next couple of months. I am HH and would like to be a large C. I too experience the neck and back pain due to large breast and my scoliosis. Can you offer any insight on how you began your process selecting a surgeon and any insight on also dealing with insurance company.

Thanks,

Hi Alexis,

I completely understand where you are coming from, the question is where to start. I was looking in our expert Q&A and a question like yours was asked, here is what the doctors said and a few provided a link to some videos. Hope it helps. Please keep me informed. Thanks so much,

-Britt

hi, I'm post op just shy of 3 weeks of reduction and tummy tuck. I feel great too. have you noticed more swelling on the inside of breast and no so much on the arm side? I do but I'm sure swelling comes and goes in different stages.

I saw you reported spending $0. Assuming this is becs insurance covered it. Any idea how much it cost if you had to pay out of pocket?

Thank you!! :)
Aww so happy that your well and recovering after your surgery. Hope everything goes well for you :) xx