Yes! Do It! - Carrollton, GA

After many years of consideration and pondering,...

After many years of consideration and pondering, it came to the point where I had to have SOMETHING done to help my back and neck. I had massive boobage and it needed to get fixed.

I opted (with input from my husband) for a breast reduction and pursued it with my insurance company. I was approved in a heartbeat. I found a fantastic plastic surgeon in Carrollton, GA.

He did a magnificent *job.* He removed 7 pounds of mass to give my a lovely shapely uplifted "D" size. He is as gentle and dedicated to the art physician as you will find here in West GA. Probably in any part of GA and east AL. Girls, I haven't been this perky since I was 12 and we are loving it.

My back loves it, my neck loves it (sat straight up for the first time in a thousand years when I woke up from the anesthesia) and I have that shapely girly form I have always wanted. I look fantastic and he is brilliant. I can now buy and wear frilly bras, multi-colored bras, and girly shirts. My big breasted sisters know what I'm talking about here - having to buy only men's shirts.

I feel feminine and I feel like a real girl even at 48. If you feel the need and can do it - DO IT!!! Your life only gets better.

Carrollton Plastic Surgeon