Awesome Doctor - Pittsburgh, PA

From middle school to my sophomore year of high...

From middle school to my sophomore year of high school, I was always the ?chesty? friend, who wore DD bras and was incredibly insecure on what I wore and what I did. I had a hard time finding clothes to fit over my chest. I had to exercise constantly so I could lose weight in my chest, but nothing really worked. I always complained about the size of my chest and how hard it is to have your parents critique your wardrobe because nothing fit. On top of that, my parents noticed how bad my posture was and I explained to them that I was having so many back problems, that I went to physical therapy.

My mother and I had a discussion about having the same surgery my cousin had and I told her I would love that. I ended up getting it done in December of 2010. After I was fully recovered, my parents noticed that I was much happier and I was. Dr. Hurwitz did an amazing job and I couldn?t be happier.

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

So glad you are thrilled with your results even after 2 years! Gives the rest of us a lot of encouragement!