Breast Lifts and Implants Are Very Big Deal, Ladies, but Results Are a Vast Improvement

I have always been extremely busty (34E) and...

I have always been extremely busty (34E) and needed a lift after breastfeeding two children. I went round and round with my two doctors consulting on the surgery about whether or not to use implants. I did not want them but the lead surgeon insisted we needed them for reshaping after removal of so much skin and tissue.

Well, it was an excrutiatingly painful recovery and a very big deal to do - so don't go into thinking it's going to be like the stupid shows on the Discovery Channel - but my breast are very nice now and completely natural looking and feeling.

My husband says he cannot see any strangeness/fake look in the shape or feel, nor has anyone that has hugged me or seen my in a tight shirt or bathing suit - 95% of people who know do not know I have had anything done (believe me, most would ask if they thought I did!) The ones I've told have said there is no way to tell - they look and feel normal and natural - that is the idea.

My measurements are exactly the same except I am now 1/2 inch more busty but it's all up where it's supposed to be and the proportions were perfect. The surgeon did a tremendously good job but it was extremely painful and a long recovery.

Think long and hard before you do any sort of surgery that requires general anesthesia - I stopped breathing on them eight times and nearly died - so I question recommending any cosmetic surgery which requires a general anesthesia but the saline implants and breast lift do look very pretty and natural.

Five stars on the product and procedure but thumbs down on the danger factor. I have two kids and a husband who need me - after my surgery scare, I felt very stupid for doing any unnecessary surgery and very, very grateful to have survived.

Oh my! I'm glad you made it through the surgery okay. Were you allergic to the anesthesia? That's really scary.

Now that all is said and done, I'm glad you got exactly what you hoped for. This is a good cautionary tale.

Is an exacting perfectionist who strives for normal, natural looking beauty. Would not do anything over the top or unnatural looking - I wish they all thought that way!!