Breast Lift for Tubular Breast. LOVED IT

I always knew my breast looked different but I...

I always knew my breast looked different but I figured well no one is the same so i let it go. then one night while watching a tv show they was talking about tubular breast and showed a picture of them. It looked just like me. So I made the appointment with dr. clark to see what she thought. she told me that it was indeed tubular breast and that she could give me a breast lift to help the shape of them and resize my nipple since it was bigger than it was suppose to be. after the surgery I was in a fair amount of pain but when I looked down at my breast and seen what I could I was so happy so the pain was worth it. I would have to say the first night was the worse. however it didn't hurt unless I have to move around, go to the bathroom ect., I had minimal bruising that was mostly under my breast. within a week I was up cleaning my carpets I know I shouldn't have but with kids and a house I couldn't handle my husbands ways of cleaning any more...lol. The worst part about the whole thing I thought was the bra they put you in for support where its tight its uncomfortable. when I went back for my check up and finally able to get the bra off I was amazed with the results. I was cut under each breast up the middle and around each nipple. they were nice was a perky something I had never seen in my life. yes the scars looked awful then but i was still healing, right now I am about 8-9 weeks post op and I have to say the scars look good. they are fading some and my husband doesn't mind the scar in the bedroom, its helped my self esteem too because i feel good about my self now I am happy with how I look in a shirt, bathing suit and everything. Dr. clark helped me in so many ways. she done a GREAT job, i will post you all some before and after pics.
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

support for women with tubular breasts...theres nothing out there...well now there is...i have set this up myself after finding nothing out there for women with breast conditions to talk to each other.... find a secret group on FB now.. groups/breast.support/
Hi, Your story sounds great. I think I might have the same problem as you had, plus having kids, nursing etc. So, now that a little bit more of time has passed, are you still happy and do you still recommend your surgeon??? Hope everything goes well for you.
Hooray for you! I'm glad you were able to get the breasts you want. Can't wait to see your pics.