Breast Lift - Hello Thailand!

So my weight has gone up and down since i was in...

So my weight has gone up and down since i was in my early 20's, from 75kg down to 58kg's, up to 65kg and back down to 60kg aaaand my breasts hated me. They were S A G G Y. I'd always been intrigued by Thai cosmetic surgery and it's low low prices and i researched it till the cows came home till i decided this was the way to go. (If anyone wants any info about Thai surgery can contact me about it but i'm just gunna keep going with the surgery side of things.) The surgeon cut around my nipples and down the centre of my breasts, the cut is in the shape of a lollipop. Then lifted my boobs and sewed the nipples back on, the idea of such freaked me out a little. As a result of this, my nipples look kind of bigger (when they aren't hard) and i don't like the look of them, the scar (1 year on) is white, as is the line down the bottom of my breasts. I also have scars at the middle point under my breasts where they've sewn me back up (no photos yet, i'm getting there though). I'm super happy with the way the surgery went and the care i got in Thailand and it was SO worth doing considering how saggy my boobs were beforehand. It was embarrassing and i felt so self conscious around boyfriends. Very un-sexy. Next step is a boob job!

We found a fantastic doctor who did an incredible job. My friend has had implants for 30 years .. he took them out and without using any more implants gave her fabulous, perky breasts. (I am so jealous). He is a plastic surgeon and teaches at the University of Chiang Mai.
Could you please give me the details of your friends Doctor as I have had implants out and want a lift without implants . Thank you
Could you please tell me the name of this doctor? I'm looking for one who'll do an excellent job. Thanks so much. *****
Dr. Opart Pinchai in Chiang Mai. You should be able to find him if you google him.
Dr Suthat at Yanhee in Bangkok
Can u tell me the name of your surgeon? My boob job is scheduled for august in Bangkok Thailand.
My doctor was Dr Suthat, he works out of Yanhee International Hospital. If you want pictures of how my boobs are now, i can show you the scarring, it's so minimal, he did a wonderful job. Have you booked your trip yet? I URGE you to go through www.medimakeovers,com they organize everything for you! From flights to accommodation. There's even someone there who will accompany you to the hospital appointments and escort you to your hotel afterwards. You just have to pay for everything once you get there.
Hello, The name of my doctor is Dr. Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery. I went with 2 friends, so there were a total of 3 of us that went for breast augmentation in August of last year. I am a little over 6 months post op now and my breasts are great! I didn't go too big. I had 300ccs under the muscle. I am 5'1 and weigh 118lbs. I went from a small B to a full C cup. I told the doctor I wanted to be proportional and natural and I followed his recommendations and cannot be more pleased with the results. Both of my friends are extremely happy with their results and we did not have any complications. The care at the hospital was great. His staff picked us up from the airport, took us to our hotels, picked us up for appts and took us out to see a temple. My scars now are still fading, but hardly noticible. Let me know if you have any more questions. Good luck!
Hello Farrahz, may I contact you about Dr Pichet privately? I am thinking of booking surgery with him soon! Thank you! Everything went well? He is friendly, the clinic clean, the nurses trained, the aftercare good?
Do you have any information about cosmetic surgery/surgeons in Chiang Mai?
No sorry I don't. The best places I know are either in Phuket or Bangkok. Is there a particular reason you want it done in Chang Mai?

I'm glad you were able to get this done for yourself! Thank you for posting your story here on RealSelf.