Best Surgeon Ever!

I had excess skin issues post weight loss. I had a...

I had excess skin issues post weight loss. I had a Breast Lift with Implants, Arm and Thigh Lift and removal of a mole. I don't recall the exact cost as it has been 6years. I will say Dr. D's pricing was competitive, but way too inexpensive for the amount of care and concern I was given!

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D hs done four procedures on me. I am a post gastric bypass patient with a lot of excess skin issues. Dr. D is a great surgeon who provides great results. He also has a great bedside manner, is caring, and has a great deal of integrity. He will discuss your concerns at the consultation and then give you his opinion. I have know many people that have been to see him, and he will tell a patient if they do NOT need surgery, or it won't help their issue. How many other surgeons will deny business by being honest and refusing to just make a quick buck? Dr. D cares, and after having multiple surgeries over the years, is the ONLY surgeon who waited in the recovery room until I was discharged. So, can you really afford to not go have a consult with him and see for yourself?

Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on your successful weight loss. Would you mind also helping out our bariatrics community by sharing your gastric bypass experience? Thanks a lot in advance!