Everyone in Scottsdale Has Implants, but Mine Look Better! - Scottsdale, AZ

I already had a breast augmentation over 10 years...

I already had a breast augmentation over 10 years ago, after having my first child. I told the surgeon that I was less concerned with size, and more concerned with placement. I probably needed a lift then but the surgeon I went to for my first breast augmentation said I could just put in large implants instead of a lift.

The results of my first augmentation were pretty good, but I was a bit disappointed that my breast implants were placed lower than my natural breasts already were. That surgeon said he could not place them higher or my nipples would end up too low. I was very young and thought I might have more children so, I excepted this choice over a lift.

After my first breast augmentation my breast were not saggy at all, but they were very large for me "32 D" and I was only about 100lbs then. The large breast were trendy at the time and fun for a while, but additional pregnancies left my breast more saggy and I was limited on my wardrobe choices and refused to wear a swimsuit. Plus my post- pregnancy breast had a mind of their own. They wouldn't stay put, I was constantly tucking them back into my bra. I couldn't seem to find a good bra.

One other thing I hated is that each pregnancy made my areola a little wider, and so I had to be careful of "nip slips". I always knew I would get a lift after I finished having kids.

I knew a few girls that had the EXACT same procedure with Dr S and they looked beautiful. The plan for me was to take out my old saline implants that were placed over the muscle and replace them with silicone gel implants and place them under the muscle, have a lift and reduce the size of my areola. I also wanted to be just a little bit smaller and natural looking. I didn't want to fit the cliche of a Scottsdale girl with big fake boobs. Honestly, my new breasts don't look like implants, they just look like they should be attached to an 18 year old girl. They are perfectly symmetrical, not too high or low, and the new size makes me look thinner and more fit. I also feel that being just a little smaller looks more pretty.

During my surgery Dr S found that I had A LOT of damage caused from my first surgery. I know that Capsular contracture is not unusual with implants but, I think my case was more severe and he took a lot of extra time and care to reconstruct my breasts and I am so grateful because my results far exceeded my expectations.

I am not worried about the scars because Dr S does nice work to begin with and has amazing estheticians that are going work to fade out my scars. I also have to add that his nurse is very experienced, but she is kind and has a fun personality that puts you at ease when your about to have a procedure.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I know Dr S has the reputation for being the face lift guru, but I think he is also the "go to guy" for breast augmentations. I will say his schedule was kind of booked when I had my surgery. I didn't have a wait for my consultation, but I did have to schedule a bit out for my surgery - so if you want to do this book your consultation ASAP.

It sounds like you had a great experience! I didn't know Scottsdale was a hot bed of implants. How interesting. I agree that natural looking is nicer and I'm sure you look fab! We'd love to see photos! :0)