Help! Saggy and Very Soft Skin Around Breast Implants

I got breast implants when I was 20 years old. My...

I got breast implants when I was 20 years old. My weight has fluctuated and now I feel they are a bit saggy. The implants were placed between the minor and major pectoral muscle and the incision is in the underarm.

I loved the shape and size during the first three years but now I feel the breast has dropped. Is it just me or are they very saggy?

Would you recommend removal of implant to replace with a smaller size or a breast lift? I frequently model and am very concerned about scarring. Any advice would be muchly appreciated.
Vicente Garcia

i agree. they look natural. i.e. great.
hello im only 20 and im interesting with the breast inplands and im not sure dis is the good idea?!
theyre beautiful...look natural
If you do a remove and replace I would go with a larger implant placed under the muscle. The larger implant will fill more space in the pocket created and should negate the need for a lift, which you don't really look like you need anyway. Placing the implant under the muscle will stop the implant from adding weight to the breast tissue and causing sagging.
In my opinion they are not VERY saggy. You mentioned you had them placed when you were 20 y/o, how long have you had them? Regardless, I am no dr. but eventually breast implants WILL sag...part of gravity...Also, before having a lift, consider whether or not you'll be having children. They look nice...could be the pressue from your frequent modeling... Choose whatever makes YOU happy. Best of luck ;) P.S. post this question and picture to the doctors here.
thank you so much for the kind words. I do feel quite a lot of pressure to be "perfect" in the industry I work in so every little detail tends to be overly scrutinized. I will post this question and pics for the dr's to take a look. Again thanks so much for the reassurance.