My Refill, April 2009 (Seattle, WA)

I needed a refill. I had originally wanted a lift...

I needed a refill. I had originally wanted a lift and to be small busted (as I've been large chested no matter what weight I am since age 11) but I had no sag. Just empty skin and breast tissue from purposely dropping body fat percentage (for athletic reasons). I went with 380CC of saline under the muscle. Absolutely love it. It was done at the same time as my abdominoplasty so they used that incision.

The pain from it was what I'd liken after overdoing it at the gym on the Lat Pull and Butterfly Chest machines...just for about 8 days instead of 1. One year later and people do not believe they're implants. I have no edges, no ripples. I did massage as early as was feasibly possible and still do. I wear very supportive bras all day and sleep in a sports bra. I would never have cohesive gel or anything where they had to cut my breast because I enjoy having sensation. My nipple sensation did not change, nor did my breast sensation. They feel the same was when I was a natural DD. I also did not want any scarring on or near my breasts themselves.

I felt tons of implants BEFORE having mine done and honestly, after a couple years you can't even tell the difference as long as they're under the muscle and properly performed

Updated on 12 Feb 2011

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

The office staff is amazing, the doctor is amazing and addresses all concerns. He is skilled at what he does, and everyone is very honest and up front. Great staff, great doctor, great results.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf! Nice results. You look really youthful and proportional!

when they refill, do they have to put you under? so with saline you can easily increase or decrease your breast size afterwards?