Best Plastic Surgeon in NYC

I had a breast lift and implants and did it...

I had a breast lift and implants and did it because I was bothered by the appearance of my breasts. I also knew and trusted that Dr. Wallach would help me achieve what I wanted as an end result.

Since I posted this review, RealSelf has asked me...

Since I posted this review, RealSelf has asked me to post more on why I had the procedure and my healing process. I previously said that I was bothered by the appearance of my breasts and this is still the case. I personally think each individual seeks out plastic surgery for their own reasons... Could I have lived with how my breasts looked before, yes... Did I have the ability to change them, yes. That is the reason why I had a breast lift and implants.

As far as the healing process goes mine was very easy. As a runner I was anxious to get back to my regular routine, I listened to Dr Wallach, and took the time off. I am certain this is why healing process went so smooth and I had the best possible out come. I had one minor problem about 4 months after my surgery when I was rejecting a suture, I called Dr Wallach and he called me back immediately and offered to come to his office late on a Friday night to check it, I told him that it could wait until Monday since I was already on an antibiotic for something else. He then asked what I had been prescribed to make sure that it was the right RX to cover what was going on with my breast. We both decided it was fine for me to wait until Monday. He has a top notch staff who always follow up. I have had no problems since, and I would never hesitate to call Dr Wallach for any questions or problems. On another side of this, everyones healing process is different and in my experience with mine and my friends who have had breast surgery each one has gone through a different "blues" period during this time. I had a period where I felt like "Ragged Anne"...I was stitched together, this lasted about 48 hours. I couldn't be happier with my results and I would do this surgery again with Dr Wallach in a heart beat.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I have known Dr. Wallach for about 11 years, in that time I have had 2 procedures done with him as well as recommending him to friends and family. Any questions or concerns I ever had have addressed immediately. He never pressured me or pushed me to do any extra procedures. Dr Wallach is very honest, kind, caring, and compassionate as well as an artist, he wants the best possible outcome and he pushes to achieve it.

Thank you for expanding your review and  talking about the blues post-op. That is a very common phenomenon and I want everyone to know about so they're not surprised when it comes. It's normal and it does pass!

I'm glad you got what you wanted out of this surgery!