I Highly Recommend - San Antonio, TX

After having three breast tumors removed over the...

After having three breast tumors removed over the years, and losing weight my breasts were uneven and sagging. I had gone through a divorce and was rapidly approaching age 50, and all the exercise in the world couldn't fix my breasts. I did not want larger breasts, but wanted the natural envelope filled and the effects of gravity reversed. And that is exactly what Dr. Diana did for me.

Due to a prior surgery to remove a large benign tumor when I was 23, there was a large amount of scar tissue.  This made the procedure more complicated and time consuming (4 hours when it should have taken approx. 90 minutes), but Dr. Diana was slow and careful, and worked until he got fantastic results.

That was in 2001 and I still love the results.

Plano Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Diana did not try to "sell" me. He was totally professional, very thorough and spent a lot of time making sure we made the correct decision on how to proceed. I was very impressed with the amount of time he took with me during the free consultation, which included a thorough exam, discussion of why I wanted the procedure and what results I expected. His manner of explaining everything was excellent and easy to understand; all of my questions were answered.