No pros whatsoever...Maybe other doctors are good at what they do. Mine left me with breasts that look as though they are from two different people. Let me give you a brief rundown of all the issues I am left with after 7500 dollars:
- No feeling throughout either of my breasts - only internal pain I can not describe!
- My areolas are everywhere when they were even prior to this.
- I am in constant pain - no matter what I do, even sleeping, or sex, or the treadmill...they hurt deep inside! Sitting on the couch is painful because the pain is all the time. It's been almost 2 years, and it hasn't stopped hurting.
- They sag. They do not look like an "enhancement." The scars are bulky, at least an inch thick, and are not i the same area as each other.
- Double bubble on one, and triple coming on the other. One breast has an eerie shape, not an oval or circle. Must I go on? Look before you buy, and bring pictures so that you may be able to prove a case if necessary!
I did this because I had children, and was hoping to regain what I lost, however, now I have lost so much more. I cry everyday, and can not face myself in the mirror. I feel stupid for trusting my body to anyone, and I actually looked much better prior to this.
If my breasts had looked this way today because that's how God had wanted it, I could deal with it knowing what I know now. It's harder to cope knowing I have allowed this to be done by anyone else, and can never accept the fact I could have prevented the man responsible for this terror from inflicting the pain I endure today just by checking around a bit more.