Breast Implants Gone Wrong

No pros whatsoever...Maybe other doctors are good...

No pros whatsoever...Maybe other doctors are good at what they do. Mine left me with breasts that look as though they are from two different people. Let me give you a brief rundown of all the issues I am left with after 7500 dollars:

- No feeling throughout either of my breasts - only internal pain I can not describe!

- My areolas are everywhere when they were even prior to this.

- I am in constant pain - no matter what I do, even sleeping, or sex, or the treadmill...they hurt deep inside! Sitting on the couch is painful because the pain is all the time. It's been almost 2 years, and it hasn't stopped hurting.

- They sag. They do not look like an "enhancement." The scars are bulky, at least an inch thick, and are not i the same area as each other.

- Double bubble on one, and triple coming on the other. One breast has an eerie shape, not an oval or circle. Must I go on? Look before you buy, and bring pictures so that you may be able to prove a case if necessary!

I did this because I had children, and was hoping to regain what I lost, however, now I have lost so much more. I cry everyday, and can not face myself in the mirror. I feel stupid for trusting my body to anyone, and I actually looked much better prior to this.

If my breasts had looked this way today because that's how God had wanted it, I could deal with it knowing what I know now. It's harder to cope knowing I have allowed this to be done by anyone else, and can never accept the fact I could have prevented the man responsible for this terror from inflicting the pain I endure today just by checking around a bit more.

I tried explaining to my doctor right away that there was a problem, but after many 3 hours trips he'd "look", and say no problem. However, I have seen a few surgeons since, and it's been awful. When I went back with all my issues, I looked the book they convienently had in the back, and realized all the patients in that book looked terrible. The book in the front has pictures of the good ones, so he obviously knows that there's a problem. It also has forms that happy patients filled out recommending him. I called an attorney, and come to find out they have had at least 50 women come in with the same issues as me recently.