Need Help in Deciding Between 450cc or 500cc

I'm a 35 yr old woman I'm 5"8 180lbs...

I'm a 35 yr old woman I'm 5"8 180lbs slim weight is more on legs than anything else. I'm Latin so curvy and look more like I weight 150. Sounds weird but true. I'm unsure whether I should get 450 or 500 cc. I have 34 under breast band. Im a 34a but wear 34B push up because of a wider back and shoulders not to mention it looks better:).

I enjoy working out when I can and so I don't want really big either, surgery is tomorrow and I'm nervous, I told doc I will wait til morning to make final decision. I tried on sizers in his office and both look good. It will be silicone under the muscle. I will be working in a Law related environment and need to keep it looking natural for career so ladies and docs please any last advice for me I would really appreciate it, the posts vie read are nice and supportive of in decisive patents. Is it true if it's under the muscle I could loose 50ccs and what cup would I result in after they drop? Could I be a 34DD with a 450 or what cup with 500cc implant? Thank you to those that will respond

I hope this can give you some help of an idea what...

I hope this can give you some help of an idea what these cc's look on me. with recovery bra/out. I hope I could of been some help. I posted earlier from a 34A weight 180/5"8 Silicone under muscle. Op on 3/21/11. Good Luck, and thanks for the advice that came my way.

Ok not sure if my post worked earlier. I had my surgery Jan 2011 silicone under 475 500. I'm 5'3" 130lbs. I wish I had 550's but....happy with what I have I am a 36 D was 36 A/B. I'm not sure if mine have done the fluffing thing yet I hear about they have dropped and are soft. I bought VS push up (mild push up) and WOW !!!!
It has been exactly one week since my surgery and I'm very pleased so far. Mine have dropped some, but still have a ways to go. I was a 38A/B and I'm hoping to be a 38D. I've been wearing this sports bra, but really want to buy a new bra. Do I need to wait a while?
Hey Theresa, I think you should wait til atleast a month, They ill be settled alot more, I went on tuesday for me 1st post op appt with doc and he said in a month I should feel better in terms of them dropping and getting a better fit bra so it's not a waste of money so use the one i have for recovery until then. I'm in no rush but anxious about final cup size. 2nd week he will take out stiches ouchhh:( I'm not looking forward to that. Hope your well and recovery well with your girls:).

Take care, Madison

PS I think I'll be a 34D from a 34A but jeez they look big enough for me right now, I can only imagine what they will look like with a VS push up lol....
Hey Madison, how are you feeling? I feel pretty good today. The "girls" are just a little tender, but not too bad.

Does the cup size increase as the implants settle? Yeah I think that I will continue to wear the sports bra for a month or so. I'm like you...i can hardly wait to buy that VS push-up bra....lol!
Hey girl , how are you ? I went to the mall to check bras out for fun, didn''t buy any but was browsing in VS and found out I could get measured there for my size, which is hilarious in itself cause I've been there so many times before operation and never thought to get asked if I could get measured properly , I was always feeling like I'm flat enough where measuring tape will not do any difference lol but remind me I'm flat lol I was I think 34A but wore 34B with pushup cause broad shoulders. So I go in VS and guess what I started cracking up , I measured at a 36D I was like dam lol... The bra I tried looked great without pushup and looked like I had one but the one with pushup was ridiculously fabulous, it was a good day to unwind and just relieve some anxiety lol... I hope your well and I can't wait to order some in a couple of weeks with different styles, my soreness has gradually gotten lighter and look forward zero discomfort.

Have a great weekend Theresa
Madison
Hey Madison...this is funny because I also went in VS this weekend. They asked me if I wanted to get measured but I said not right now, but I would be back in a week or so. I know what you mean! I tried on some of my swimsuits from last year and I was like busting out! LOL We will have fun shopping for new bras, swimsuits & tops! I look in the mirror and I'm can't believe what I see....I have big boobs! LOL! My soreness is going way and I'm feeling better each day. I hope you have a great weekend and I will talk with you soon! Oh, I'm from South Georgia and I have two children, ages 10 & 7.
Theresa
Im having saline implants tomorrow, 3/24. I'm 5'10" and weigh 175-180 lbs. I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a full "C" or a small "D". Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
I would go for a D your height and weight will balance it out well and will be a good porportion, Don't let the CC's scare you , you have a great height for a woman. I'm 5"8 and people usually think I'm a bit taller than I am cause I walk feeling like 5"11( in my head of course lol), I have good posture as a result of Ballet for 7 years and swim athlete and my curves kicked in later in teens when I stopped studying dance and aerobic classes. I went from a 34A and post op what looks to now a possibly small D or see for yourself, I don't know yet. I had surgery yesterday and have yet to take meds for pain, It just feels sore but not impossible to walk around or even sit up. I was way more intimidated before than now. I think alot has to do with what one sees on tv and read on posts. Some are good and others are well not that great and can easily scare people away, the best answer to is to educate yourself as much as possible and go with your instincts, your gut should always get the best result. Feel sexy for you, cause it's your body rather than anyone else. I wish you the best, I will try to post a photo a day after. Op was at 1130am and the Dr. gave me ride home so it's also who takes care of you on that operating table, the money was worth saving for.Many blessings to you. Madison
Thank you for the reply Madison. I have wanted to have this done for years, but couldn't financially. I'm seriously thinking about the small "D". I'm so excited!!
I hope you do well with your recovery. Please do post a picture. I will post one too.

Thanks!
Mine is posted now, I hope you can view it. It says I updated correctly lol, I don't like computers but hey its helped us right lol.. Let me know how it goes, I wasn't going to post them but I remembered how nervous I felt so in the spirit of sisterhood!!! The best of luck..
What you really need to do is the rice test or water test I chose rice filled in a knee high stocking, I didn't like the feel of ziplock bag full of water in my sports bra your choice unless you purchase sizers this is the way to do it and it is kinda fun seeing what you might look like it is not 100% accurate of course .Thats what I did and fill it to the comfortable size you like in cc's things you need good stretchy sports bra ,knee high stocking or panty hose, measuring cup, rice or water and zip lock bags. 1 cup of rice is 250cc's and 1 cup water is 240cc's hope this helps you :)
well I had my procedure yeterday, 3/23. My physician put 440 cc on right side and 420 cc on the left side. I'm somewhat sore today but not like I thought I'd be. I'm sure that I will be happy with them once the swelling goes down and they fall into the pocket.I'm sure my hubby will be too. He keeps looking at them...lol.

Thanks Madison for posting the pictures. How are you feeling today?

417 thanks for the advice.
Hi, well I'm happy you feel up to it to type and thanks for the message. I'm glad you can agree that it's not as bad as we imagined I mean the soreness and swelling is evident and expected but I was still able to walk around and post messages. It was not this unbearable pain or something. I'm feeling better, the swelling is still there and firmness as well but I'm not as light headed as I got on day 1 and I went out today to pick up some new bandages and dressings so to keep boobies free of any possible infection. My husband is still grinning ear to ear, it's funny aren't they like kids in a candy store lol. He's happy but away on business so I showed him thru our chat online and he's like"love my new girls" lol.. I'm recuperating on my own so my sweet neighbor has given me a ride today to pick up stuff at the store. I'm very happy for you and I have my 1st post op on Tues 3/29 so I'll update you on that as my new buddy on this journey we are both experiencing:). Sending you my prayers and make sure you drink plenty of water and keep a photo journal for yourself. Talk to you soon and many blessings to your new girls:). Madison
hey Madison....how are you feeling today? I am a little sore and still have some swelling, but not bad at all. As far as husbands...mine told that he was happy with my breast the way they were, but if I wanted it done that he would pay half. Now, he keeps looking at them and smiling. He is very pleased! My daughter is in a beauty pageant today, but a friend is helping me get her ready. My daughter is soon to be 8 and my son is 11. My first post op is on Monday, 3/28. I will keep you posted.I'm watching QVC, something I hardly ever do! LOL Have a great weekend and I too will continue to send prayers up for you! Theresa
Thanks Theresa, I'm in for the weekend it's cold and rainy outside.I work as a research assistant and I saved for 6 months before deciding to do it. My husband offered to pay but I said no, I wanted to do this for myself and he was like ok. However they want to support it's cool, even better if yours wanted to pay half, I'm just stubborn that way I guess, mine smiles everyday like he won the lottery it's pretty funny. Wish you well and I hope your daughter wins! Stay in touch, talk to you later, Madison
I know what you mean about being stubborn...I'm the same way. This is something that i've wanted for a long time. I wanted to do it for me...not for anyone else. My daughter won 2nd place and prettiest smile in the beauty pageant tonight. She is 7 and hasnt been in a pageant since she was a baby. I'm so proud of her! She's been helping me a lot around the house since my procedure. I hate that you are in for the weekend, but maybe you will get some R&R. I think we are suppose to get some rain tomorrow. I'm planning on staying in and resting too. I hope you have a great Sunday! Theresa
I'm home now I went with 500cc left and 550 right even out, thank u for the response. I'm more shocked at my body's resilience than anything else. I haven't even taken the pain meds yet maybe tomorrow. I went thru it by myself , husbands away on business and family couldn't fly out. Talk to my husband until last min and woke up disoriented. I cried a bit cause to make it more , I had my period. Talk about insult to injury lol. Thanks again and wish me a healthy recovery. I've really appreciated the honesty on these posts, god bless.
I hope you get some answers bc I am trying to figure out that same thing out lol