Need Help in Deciding Between 450cc or 500cc

I'm a 35 yr old woman I'm 5"8 180lbs...

I'm a 35 yr old woman I'm 5"8 180lbs slim weight is more on legs than anything else. I'm Latin so curvy and look more like I weight 150. Sounds weird but true. I'm unsure whether I should get 450 or 500 cc. I have 34 under breast band. Im a 34a but wear 34B push up because of a wider back and shoulders not to mention it looks better:).

I enjoy working out when I can and so I don't want really big either, surgery is tomorrow and I'm nervous, I told doc I will wait til morning to make final decision. I tried on sizers in his office and both look good. It will be silicone under the muscle. I will be working in a Law related environment and need to keep it looking natural for career so ladies and docs please any last advice for me I would really appreciate it, the posts vie read are nice and supportive of in decisive patents. Is it true if it's under the muscle I could loose 50ccs and what cup would I result in after they drop? Could I be a 34DD with a 450 or what cup with 500cc implant? Thank you to those that will respond

I'm home now I went with 500cc left and 550 right even out, thank u for the response. I'm more shocked at my body's resilience than anything else. I haven't even taken the pain meds yet maybe tomorrow. I went thru it by myself , husbands away on business and family couldn't fly out. Talk to my husband until last min and woke up disoriented. I cried a bit cause to make it more , I had my period. Talk about insult to injury lol. Thanks again and wish me a healthy recovery. I've really appreciated the honesty on these posts, god bless.
I hope you get some answers bc I am trying to figure out that same thing out lol

I hope this can give you some help of an idea what...

I hope this can give you some help of an idea what these cc's look on me. with recovery bra/out. I hope I could of been some help. I posted earlier from a 34A weight 180/5"8 Silicone under muscle. Op on 3/21/11. Good Luck, and thanks for the advice that came my way.

Ok not sure if my post worked earlier. I had my surgery Jan 2011 silicone under 475 500. I'm 5'3" 130lbs. I wish I had 550's but....happy with what I have I am a 36 D was 36 A/B. I'm not sure if mine have done the fluffing thing yet I hear about they have dropped and are soft. I bought VS push up (mild push up) and WOW !!!!
It has been exactly one week since my surgery and I'm very pleased so far. Mine have dropped some, but still have a ways to go. I was a 38A/B and I'm hoping to be a 38D. I've been wearing this sports bra, but really want to buy a new bra. Do I need to wait a while?