Best Doctor in Colorado!!!! - Lone Tree, CO

I had saline implants in March 1993 and in August...

I had saline implants in March 1993 and in August 2011 I had a leak in my right breast implant which left me with a "flat tire". At 50 years old, the thought of going through the removal of the old implants and having new ones put in did not thrill me. But I knew I needed to do this for my husband since he was used to seeing two normal looking breasts. I really was dreading the surgery but it was so easy I wish I would have done it sooner. I choose memory gel implants this time instead of saline because they look and feel more natural. The reason I choose saline in 1993 is because at that time saline were the only ones approved by the FDA but memory gel implants are currently also approved by the FDA. The surgery was practically painless and I only took the pain medication for the first three days. I am so glad I had Dr. Atagi perform the surgery. I am extremely happy with the results. Also, all of doctor Atagi's employees are so nice and helpful and you can tell they just love working for Dr. Atagi. I am happy to talk to anyone who is considering the surgery that I had performed by Dr. Atagi.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

I feel Dr. Atagi went above and beyond as my plastic surgeon. There is no need to look elsewhere because I guarantee you will not find a more caring and professional surgeon. I asked my primary care physician for a recommendation (because I trust my primary care doctor very much) and she recommended Dr. Atagi and I could not have been happier with the results from my surgery.

That was nice of you to be so thoughtful to your husband. :)  Thanks for the great review!

You're a nice wife to do that for your husband! Thank you for posting your story with us here on RealSelf.