4 Revisions - Dallas, TX

I would most definitely recommend Dr B!!...

I would most definitely recommend Dr B!! Unfortunately I have had 4 surgeries related to breast augmentation over the past 10 years and 4 different doctors due to moves and various circumstances. Saline implants were my first set. They didn’t feel natural and were quite uncomfortable. The second surgery replaced these with silicone which felt much more natural to the touch but the doctor decided to place implants that were much bigger than I requested and resulted in a nightmare of problems!

I then went to have them reduced. That surgeon was talented but there was no education pre and post and the office staff was a nightmare. Each doctor was chosen carefully and well known in the industry. One year after my last set, I developed capsular contracture around one of the implants. I was truly upset as now lived in Dallas and my previous surgeon worked out of UCLA. I was more concerned I would be disappointed again on some level having to go through this yet another time with yet another surgeon.

I chose the renowned Dr. B because I had heard about his incredible reputation not only for his expertise and great outcomes in the industry of medical lasers and plastic surgery, but because I had heard he always took tremendous care of all his patients from beginning to end and always made them feel comfortable and at ease. I also liked how he presented himself on TV being interviewed for a new device that was new to the area. He did not disappoint! Out of all the doctors I had been to this was the best experience I have ever had all around! He was not only personable, genuine and honest, but he gave me more education pre and post-surgery than anyone before and also shared ways to hopefully minimize the risk of this happening again (though there are no guarantees). The result was beautiful!!!

His staff was equally as wonderful which, as I share with others who are looking for a surgeon, should play a big part in the decision making process as they are the ones you will be communicating with the most. If you choose Dr. B you can feel confident you have made the right decision!

No Cons here!!

Wow I'm so sorry to hear that you had to deal with problem after problem.  What an awesome ending to your story that you found a doctor that gave you an excellent result.  Thank you so much for sharing!

Kate @ RealSelf

I'm glad you had a good experience this last time. 4 breast implant surgeries is a lot! Fingers crossed that you won't have to do it again. Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us on RealSelf.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon