20 Year Old Silicone Implants - Looking for the Best Doc for Removal

I have had silicone implants for 20 years. It was...

I have had silicone implants for 20 years. It was a stupid decision of a 20 year old girl.

Although they looked fantastic and natural from day one I started having strange aches and pains in differnt area of my body about 5 years ago. Blood test over the last 3 years have showed that I have a disease associated with the Immune system but further tests to see what disease I have gave all negative results (Lupus, Arthritis, Etc...) I finally had a breast MRI which showed that although the implants were not ruptured they WERE BLEEDING Silicone. All my lymph nodes that are close to the implants are all extremely enlarged. I also just had a sonogram of the chest and the technician told me of patients she sees where silicone has leaked all around the heart.

It is horrible that the truth is not told about what does happen to many womem with these implants. They should not be on the market.

Can anyone recommend a great surgeon for removal in NYC or Palm Beach Area? Thanks.

Looking for a doctor.

I guess I am not allowed to post links. Google breast implant support and you will find the forum. Tons of help and information from wonderful women.
OMG im so sorry hun.. so did you have them done 20 years ago? I know silicone implants were not FDA approved back in the days but i think theyre safe now. i hope you feel better soon and keep us posted.