Breast Implant Nightmare

Hiya im 26 and since i had my little girl i...

hiya im 26 and since i had my little girl i always wanted to have breast implants. i had them done on the 27 of march, i was surprised how fast the whole procedure was done, i was in and out of the clinic, the operation took 1hour,and i was back at the hotel that same evening only with strong painkillers,even knowing that my friend was with me i feelt very scared in pain and lonely.

i didnt have no medical suport after my op.. plus on my consultation i told my surgerion i wanted to go to a DD size, and maximo of 650cc , for my surprise when i wake up i had 750cc, i felt even worst knowing that the surgerion done something against my wishes... anyway the recovery was goinging well till the 9th of april, i've been rushed in to hospital in severe pain on my righgt breast and cheast, i had a infection, i've been put on antibiotics for the first twoo days, but the infection started to spread in to my back and ribs, so on the 13th i had my right implant taking out.. now i have to wait up to 4month for my breast to ill and for me to put the new implant.

My problem is i dont know if i can go through all this again, i didnt like the way the clinic treated me, the size and look of my implant, i asked my surgion if it was possible to take my left implant out so i could go to a small size and to put both of my breast at the same time because now i'm walking with a EE left breast and an A on my right breast, but he told me that it was best to wait, leave my left breast in, so they only had to work on my right.... at the moment i feel revoulting, a shame of my body and scared.

i dont leave my house and i dont know what to do, i want to take my other implant out so i can feel more human, more normal.. people say risc of infection is 1 in 1000 well i was that 1, and i regret the whole procedure ..

clinic beaucare

no after op support, and no consideration for the patient's wishes

i had a nightmare in Belgium after a revision first time the doc didn't listen to me put the wrong size in i ended up with hematoma so i insisted he fixed both implants since he had to do a second surgery anyway and he did, four weeks later i ended up with staph infection that i received during surgery with a dirty instrument so i have been left with pain and no chest for a year now.
I would not return to this doctor to fix your breats. It sounds like a lot was done wrong. There is a risk of infection with any surgery. Its higher than 1/1000. My plastic surgeon was sure to point out if an infection happend in either breast, both implants would be removed for proper healing and I could not fix them until fully healed and healthy.
Sounds like you had a bad surgeon. One hour for the procedure sounds awfully short. Well I wish you luck and thanks for sharing.
hello, i am so sorry for your experience. i can not understand that it only took 1hr for the whole surgery, that is unheard of. i can not understand, why they would suggest to leave the other breast in, when you, yourself stated that, the size the 'doctor' put in, was not agreed upon by you and you have to live with it for 4 extra months. the surgery center, you stated, treated you bad. you are your own advocate in any medical precedure and should have insisted that, the 'doctor' take out the other implant at the same time. i am wondering if you might have found, a 'deal' when you were looking for a doctor? was money a concern? the saying is true, " we get what you pay for". there is no such thing as, 'saving money' when it comes to, plastic surgery. you have to do your homework,(this has been beat into, our heads for years, but doing your homework really does save your life). did you get three consultations, or did you go with the first 'doctor' that you found? it is so important to even get more consults, until you feel comfortable with the doctor. you have to ask them all the right questions and that takes,'doing your homework' and still that does not mean there will not be complications, but at least, you feel that you have done your part. i do not know your story, so i am not saying you did, or did not do any of these things. i am just so sad for you. your quality of life is gone, with just, one large breast. i would have, had it taken out. if you decide to do that, YOU SHOULD NOT GO BACK TO THIS 'DOCTOR'!!!!,to have this implant taken out. it is worth the extra money to find the best doctor and let him help you. i have to say it again... it is worth spending the extra money and knowing you are with the best. a piece of mind is the most important thing. good luck with everything,i am interested in hearing about what you are going to do.
Hello, I strongly recommend you to remove the other implant and be silicone free. You see how many problems implants can bring, whats the point of going through all this? Implants are not devices that last for ever. Research shows that 80% of them rupture in 10 years time, so probably you will have to undergo all this again in ten years time, with all the risks involved. Why dont you have a look at websites such as www.breastimplantsupport.og, ladies there will be able to give you wise and realistic answers. There are plenty of implant-related diseases and all women with implants or thinking of BA should know about that. Good luck, youre too young to go through all this