Breast Augmentation, Better Than I Could Imagine - Southlake, TX

Dr. Bogdan and his staff are truly amazing. During...

Dr. Bogdan and his staff are truly amazing. During my first consultation I met his assistant Nicole and receptionist Beth who were so nice and helpful, I already felt completely at ease. I then sat down with Dr. Bogdan who was able to answer all my questions in a way that I could understand.

I told him that I wanted to look as natural as possible (I am 22 years old, 5'5" and 115 lbs) so he suggested 225cc, no more than 250cc. In fact he insisted that I don't go larger than 250cc due to my very small frame. I met with him a few more times before I made the final decision to go with the surgery. You can really tell he truly cares about each of his patients, and isn't just in it to make as much money as possible. Dr. Bogdan and Nicole were always there when I had questions, whether on phone or in person. I didn't have to pay a dime for the many visits I had before and after surgery. The initial consultation was $100 but was refunded back to me as long as I showed up, although I think Nicole said that policy has changed.

I can't express enough how amazing Dr. Bogdan and his staff are just in terms of his bedside manner, his time spent with me, everything. Now comes the time for the surgery. Dr. Bogdan agreed it was best I get 250cc silicone unders, and the inframammary incision so they will look and feel the most natural. He called me the night before to check up on how I was doing and I also talked to his wife, my anesthesiologist. The day of surgery the last thing I remember is talking to his wife, and before I knew it I was on my way home! Now everyone reacts differently to pain. My experience for the 3 days after surgery, were a total breeze!!! No pain at all. Yes I was a little sore and uncomfortable, but that was nothing compared to what I thought it was going to be. I felt so good in fact that I couldn't help but move around and do my daily things, but PLEASE don't do this haha Dr. Bogdan told me I needed to stay in bed but luckily I turned out fine.

I am now 6 weeks post-op. My breasts look amazing (and will only get better as time goes on), I look proportionate, and SO happy with my decision! I'm also thrilled that I did not lose nipple sensation. I had some hypersensitivity for a few weeks after surgery, but they're back to normal now. Before surgery, I was COMPLETELY flatchested. I wore a 32A, and couldn't even fill that out. I am now a 34B/32C. Everyone told me that they wished they had gone bigger and that I would too, but honestly I am thrilled with my new size. Dr. Bogdan knew what was best for me.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

wow...he did a fabulous job tht size fits perfectly with your frame, congrats!
You look great!
Great results! Thanks for posting your story. Dr. B is my surgeon, too...his work is truly amazing! :)

I am soooo happy for you, girl. You look just lovely. Enjoy them! And thank you for posting your experience and photos here on RealSelf.