Undecided Need Help

Would like some opinions on BA or BL. Would like...

Would like some opinions on BA or BL. Would like more projection but def not a bigger size. I'm a 34dd already but don't want them so low. Any suggestions??? I'm a 32 yr old mom. My son is 12 and want to have the girls filled out to look rounder. To me yes they are nice so it's not that I'm completely unhappy just wanted them to be more on the perky side. So sick of wearing the push up bras! They are so uncomfortable!! I haven't had many suggestion so what do you think ladies???

You have great breasts! Maybe a mini lift? They are so nice and full...I wouldn't have done a damn thing if I had those! Of course a profile (side view photo) might tell more. I have DD34 with my implants!!! Started less than an A34 :-/

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! You are the perfect size so perhaps just a lift. You may also want to post your question and photo in the RealSelf Doctor Q&A to get some additional feedback. Have you made any consultation appts yet? Keep us posted!

I dont think you even need a lift. I do understand the push up bra thing though, which is why i just got a ba. you have great boobs though. maybe a small lift to round out the top.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon