Breast Augmentation Was Sore but Worth Every Bit of It

I decided to have my breasts enlarged because,...

I decided to have my breasts enlarged because, although I was never gifted, they were practically non existent after I had my 2 boys. I shattered my confidence and so I decided to go for the sergury.

Because i'm a small frame the surgeon advised me to go for the under the muscle option and I had already decided that I wanted the pear drop shaped implants because I wanted them to look as natural as possible. I ended up with 395cc size implants which boosted me to a 34d.

After the sergury I want in alot of pain for a number of weeks and think it was a fair few months before I had no tenderness at all.

I have no regrets whatsoever and have found an inner contentment in myself. I would recommend to anyone who wanted to go for it. But I would say, you do have to be doing it for the right reasons.

Mr Hill

My surgeon was very honest and gave me great advise when deciding on the size and implant to go for. My breasts are identical in size and shape and the small, neat scar is practically invisible already.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in