Breast Augmentation Revision - Seattle

I came to see Dr. S after having a Breast...

I came to see Dr. S after having a Breast Augmentation from another Seattle plastic surgeon. The breast augementation from the prior surgeon was severly flawed. I had lost confidence in this surgeon, who took a cavelier attitude toward my results, dismissing my concerns and offering no solutions to my severely disfigured physique.

The breast augementation was severly flawed, with my breasts spreading away from my chest wall and my sternum exposed. Also, the replacement implants were too small, thus creating a "concave" area on my chest wall above the implants.

There was severe rippling on the sides of my breasts from the implants showing through my thin skin. Dr. S assured me that he would be able to remedy these issues with larger implants to fill in the concave area, and also extra suturing along the side wall of my breasts so that they would no longer fall off to the side of my chest. In addition, he would perform fat grafting to the breasts to conceal the visible rippling of the implants under my skin. This involved fat liposuction from my torso and thighs, which in itself was a benefit having the fat removed from these “trouble spots”. The fat would be injected just below the skin’s surface to smooth out and fill in the rippled skin area.

All of the above was performed with perfection by Dr. S. My self-esteem was at an all-time low due to the poor results of the prior surgery, but now I am back to feeling “whole” again. I am thrilled with the results and feel very confident again about my physique.

*UPDATE* Dr. Sattler has moved his practice to...

*UPDATE* Dr. Sattler has moved his practice to Oregon!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is truly a master at his craft and I am so grateful to have my old self back. I would highly recommend him to any woman considering breast augmentation. Dr. S and his staff are very professional and go the extra mile to care for you in a medical capacity as well as for your emotional concerns. You will come away from your procedure feeling very confident and pleased with the results!

I'm so glad you're happy with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!