After 3 years my wife is not satisfied. - Breast Augmentation Review - Corpus Christi, TX

The breast augmentation (over 3 years ago) looked...

The breast augmentation (over 3 years ago) looked good for a while. But after 3 years my wife is not satisfied. She says her breasts sit too far apart, too low and seem to have deflated a bit. Bras (even new bras) dont fit like they did a year or so ago. She wants to make the change over to Memory Gel Silicon Implants and go larger. As my wife is right now, she Only has cleavage with a super dooper push up padded bra. We thought you didnt need those if you had implants.

She is right and I am in the same situation as her. I only need a magic bra to have a better cleavage, but still with a gap in between them. I cant believe she actually waited for three years to speak up. I am going to change them only after a year. You need to be by her side and support her if that what she wants. If you can afford to do it. Why not? Good luck.

Do your research and homework, compare doctors, accreditations etc. We went with the first doctor we had a consult with... its a big decision, take it slow.