the best referral i've ever had! - Seattle, WA

I had been wanting a breast augmentation for as...

I had been wanting a breast augmentation for as long as I can remember, to help balance out my figure. It was just a matter of finding the best doctor to perform the surgery. I absolutely hit the jackpot when I got referred to Dr. G!!! Lucky for me, I had a friend who took a solid year to meet with, interview, and research all the top plastic surgeons in King, Snohomish, Pierce and Thurston counties. After all of her extensive research, she chose Dr. G to fix her severely botched up augmentation performed by another doctor. Dr. G did a miraculous job on her breasts and she was astounded at how perfect he made them! She had found the best plastic surgeon and I knew he was the one for me too. I made my appt shortly thereafter and scheduled my surgery.

The surgery and my recovery was flawless and my breasts turned out spectacular!! I feel so blessed and cannot thank Dr. G and his wonderful staff enough. They are all 100% awesome!!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I rated Dr. G and his staff 5 Stars in all categories because they really are that amazing! And trust me, I can usually ALWAYS find something that can be improved upon. Quite simply, with Seattle Plastic Surgery, you get the best plastic surgeon who also happens to have the best staff!

Welcome to RealSelf! Thanks so much for writing a review of your experience, Denise.