I chose to go under the muscle with silicone implants - Breast Augmentation - Minneapolis, MN

I had thought about breast augmentation for years,...

I had thought about breast augmentation for years, but decided to wait until after I had children to do so.I research many doctors, facilities, and looked at many pictures. I was so happy with my decision to go with Dr. Gervais and his staff. I was very comfortable and my breast augmentation has changed my life. I have more confidence in myself and my clothes fit so much better.

I chose to go under the muscle with silicone implants and I'm so happy that I did. I was back to work within a week with hardly any pain. I was expecting much worse. I was pleasantly surprised.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Gervais has great credentials,he is confident in his work and it shows in the results he gives his patients. Dr. Gervais and the staff at MPS made my experience a great one. Dr. Gervais has great credentials and he's confident in his work and proves it by the results he gives you. I would recommend MPS and Dr. Gervais to anyone. Thanks for changing my life Dr. G.

Hooray for your success story! Thanks so much for posting here on RealSelf.