I Hate my Implants

I got my boobies done a year and a half ago...i...

I got my boobies done a year and a half ago...i was very excited about finally getting some cleavage. But I am very dissatisfied with everything about them since day 1. I got 275cc, anatomical implants. - they look small - still wearing A-Cup - no real cleavage - implants positioned too low - waaayyy too low - scars very visible - looks like bottoming out, but the scars show, that the surgeon actually wanted to position the implants like that I really dont know what to do about my boobies...I absolutely hate my body the way it looks now.. I felt better before, although ive had no breasts at all..

:-(

:-(

It looks like you removed your photo.

I'm very sorry to hear you're not happy with your results!

I personally think they are sitting a bit low on your chest but I don't think they are bottoming out because your scars are where they should be. I think they look good but I agree that they could look even better. I believe a round moderate plus or high profile implant will give you the look you want.
I would consult with a surgeon about a redo. If you are not comfortable with the surgeon you used, visit some others. Scarring can be corrected. Don't worry about your scars as much as getting your breast the way you want them to look. Once you feel good about your breast, the scarring won't be as bad as you think. Good luck!

look at the picture