Great Experience in Fort Worth, TX

I am 26 years old and have 2 children, 9 mnths and...

I am 26 years old and have 2 children, 9 mnths and 3 years old. I breastfed both and as a result my breasts were a very deflated 34B. I am 5'1 and about 110 pounds.

I had my BA on Spetember 16. I am almost a week post op and I could not be happier. I live a few hours away so I did not meet the doctor until the day before my surgery.I was a little nervous because I hadn't heard much about this PS but when I met him I knew that he would do a great job.

The consultation was quick because I already knew what I wanted, silicone and the PS agreed with me about the size a full D.

Well on friday I went in for the surgery at 8 and was out by 11 with minimal discomfort. I only needed the pain meds for friday and saturday and on sunday took a few tylenol and I haven't had anything else since.

I am in no pain whatsoever and I am pleased with my results. I received 475 cc's silicone under the muscle with an inframmamory incision.

Tomorrow I go back to get my sutures out but I haven't had any problems and the PS's staff was nothing but very kind and professional.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lavine was patient and knowledgeable, I trusted him completed and the surgery center he used was amazing. The staff was sweet and I was never in any pain.