Great Experience in Fort Worth, TX

I am 26 years old and have 2 children, 9 mnths and...

I am 26 years old and have 2 children, 9 mnths and 3 years old. I breastfed both and as a result my breasts were a very deflated 34B. I am 5'1 and about 110 pounds.

I had my BA on Spetember 16. I am almost a week post op and I could not be happier. I live a few hours away so I did not meet the doctor until the day before my surgery.I was a little nervous because I hadn't heard much about this PS but when I met him I knew that he would do a great job.

The consultation was quick because I already knew what I wanted, silicone and the PS agreed with me about the size a full D.

Well on friday I went in for the surgery at 8 and was out by 11 with minimal discomfort. I only needed the pain meds for friday and saturday and on sunday took a few tylenol and I haven't had anything else since.

I am in no pain whatsoever and I am pleased with my results. I received 475 cc's silicone under the muscle with an inframmamory incision.

Tomorrow I go back to get my sutures out but I haven't had any problems and the PS's staff was nothing but very kind and professional.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lavine was patient and knowledgeable, I trusted him completed and the surgery center he used was amazing. The staff was sweet and I was never in any pain.

I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted and that all worked out with your surgeon! Thank you so much for posting your story here on RealSelf!