I Am So Glad I Did It!

I just want to say that I had a wonderful...

I just want to say that I had a wonderful experience and my Dr. was awesome! I think this was the cost for my first procedure. I did it about 5 years ago when they were not offering the silicone implants for the first time procedures. I went with saline implants.

They were ok, but kind of felt hard and unnatural. I also had some rippling in the cleavage, but size was perfect! I was not happy and I read that silicone implants had been improved and they were no longer just a bag filled with goop, so I asked my Dr. about it and in I went again - this time the cost was about half since the implant pockets were already there and the procedure and recovery would be much shorter.

It has now been three years since the new silicone implants and I love them! Just went for a checkup and things look great. The first procedure was kind of rough, felt like I was hit by a truck. But you get over it and it's exciting when you start to feel your body round that turn to recovery and then you countinually improve from there. I say, go for it! Get a good doc and you will be in good hands.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. T rocks! I would talk to Dr. T if you are interested in any kind of cosmetic enhancement. I am considering a dermabrasion procedure and I really don't want to go to anyone else - I trust him to do a good job! Thank you so much Dr. T!

Thanks so much for posting your experience to RealSelf! I'm glad you had such a great result with your silicone implants. Did you stay at the same implant size with your revision?

Yes, size was pretty much the same. Maybe a touch bigger just because of the size the silicone implants that are available. Plus the "pocket" was already the size I was happy with.