I am a professional photographer - Amazing! - San Diego, CA

I am a professional photographer and designer with...

I am a professional photographer and designer with an eye for natural beauty. I was hoping for a natural, yet artistic look and that is exactly what I received.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had been researching plastic surgeons for over a year and am so pleased that I decided to choose Dr. Pousti’s services. Several friends had procedures done by Dr. Pousti and were thrilled with the results. Their strong recommendations and my extensive personal research convinced me that Dr. Pousti was the best choice. My experience was exceptional and I have joined the many devoted fans of Dr. Pousti. Dr. Pousti and his staff are incredibly professional and are simply the best in the business. They made me feel comfortable and special throughout the entire procedure. Dr. Pousti strives to be the best and it shows in his work. He is very personable, listens intently to his patients, and goes the extra mile to ensure that his patients are completely satisfied. From the very first meeting through the operation and post care, my experience was incredibly positive. I highly recommend Dr. Pousti and his staff to all my friends and colleges without reservation.