The Best - San Diego, CA

Having grown up being very flat-chested, I had...

Having grown up being very flat-chested, I had always known that I eventually wanted breast augmentation surgery. The only question was, “When and with who?” I started my research nearly 5 years ago and looked up many different doctors. However, I immediately realized that Dr. Tom Pousti stood out from the rest with his impressive amount of before and after pictures, patient testimonials, and the fact that he was double board certified in both General Surgery as well as Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. After years of going back to his website to ponder and consider, I finally made the decision of scheduling a consultation with Dr. Pousti.

During and after the consultation, I was even more reassured that he was the right doctor for me, as he was extremely professional, courteous, attentive, and explained in very plain and simple terms exactly what my particular case involved. Also, having worked in several medical offices in the past, l took note that his staff was just as exceptional and spared no expense at making sure I felt taken care of throughout the entire process.

Needless to say, I scheduled a date for my surgery that very day because there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that Dr. Pousti was the best surgeon I could find for this very delicate, personal, and at times, unnerving surgery I was about to embark upon.

The day of the surgery came and of course I had 2- 3 days of moderate discomfort, but then was practically back to my normal self, stopped the need for medication, and even returned to work after only 5 days. As for the results of my operation, my boyfriend and I cannot be happier with how my breasts look even now at Day 8, and they keep looking even better and better each day.

I have a very petite frame and explained to Dr. Pousti that I wanted my breasts to be full while at the same time maintaining a very natural look that was proportional to the rest of my body and he delivered exactly that. I have zero regrets about going through with the operation and am so thankful that Dr. Pousti has such amazing skill and an eye for beauty and would honestly recommend him to anyone who is looking to have a procedure done.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Under the muscle.

I'm glad you had such a positive experience and are so happy with your results! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! We'd love to know: did you decide to go under the muscle or over?