Best Cosmetic Surgeon Ever

I chose to have a breast augmentation to boost my...

I chose to have a breast augmentation to boost my self esteem, to feel more feminine, and to be able to buy bras in the adult section for once!

I agree he is an amazing doctor. He does beautiful work. He did my breast augmentation 10years ago and after children I needed a new set. I just did them in September and am really happy switching from saline to silicone. I am scared about the tummy tuck surgery because it's something I don't know what to expect. I have faith in his work, it's just the unknown that scares me. I am excited and can't wait for it to come soon enough..

I'm glad you could have this done. What size did you go from and move up to?

Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Before my surgery, I had six other consultations with different surgeons. Dr. Marcus is by far the best in experience, making sure all your questions and concerns are addressed, correctly suggesting your best options, double checking all measurements prior to deciding what works best with your body, etc etc etc. He was very polite from the get-to, as well as all his staff members. The anesthesiologist that works with him is very professional yet very personal, so you know you are always in good hands. Dr Marcus is the best surgeon and if you are in the Bay Area, he is definitely worth making a trip to consult with him. I couldn't be more happy with my results!