Breast Lift with Augmentation - Oslo, Norway

I just had a breast lift with augmentation 11 days...

I just had a breast lift with augmentation 11 days ago. I had 345 cc high profile nagore. I see that they are still assymetrical, the left side is bigger :(. I want to know if they are going to get smaller with time and what do you guys think about my results so far?!! Thanks xx

Thank you girls!! I'm not so happy with my results...

Thank you girls!! I'm not so happy with my results yet, and I'm a little worried if they are going to drop much more. Now has been 3 weeks since I had my surgery and when I look at them in the mirror I feel like they have dropped more and more each time :). Anybody knows any good cream or tape that I can use for the scars??
I just bought two new bra, my doctor said that I can could buy anyone with good support, but I'm was wondering if have one specific for this and if the one i bought was good.. :)

Good luck to you all!! :*

Beautiful results. Love the nipple placement and size.
Hi. I think you look great and would like to show my dr. Your photos. Do you have any recent pics? What are your stats and what size bra are you in now? Thanks!
Thanks for the comments!! :) I'm very happy with my results!! :**
I think the surgeon did a fantastic
job.. you have nothing to worry about..
My doctor prescribed over the counter mederma. I'm ordering it in bulk. :) works on old scars, too! PS they look great, the healing takes time. I'm 3 weeks out too. They change every day, so don't worry too much.
welcometo: http://www.fullmalls.com
The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.
free shippingcompetitive priceany size availableaccept the paypal

jordan shoes $32nike shox $32Christan Audigier bikini $23
Ed Hardy Bikini $23Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15ed hardy short_tank_woman $16Sandal $32christian loubo utin $80
Sunglass $15
COACH_Necklace $27handbag $33AF tank woman
$17puma slipper woman $30

===== http://www.fullmalls.com =====
They look yummy! Umm, I had a TT on June 24 of this year and just had a BA done this morning. You can look at my post regarding manuka honey and helichrysum in rose hip seed oil. Doc said my scar and belly button are healing.amazingly. and my TT scar is flat already. I plan on doing same for my BA incisions.
Thank you! Do you know how long time after the procedure I can starting using it??? I hope my breast dont drop much much.. =)
Hey im not too sure how long after as i havent been for my surgery yet. But i have heard they are the best thing to use. I would say once your healed. Maybe have a look on the web site :)

All the best :)
What surgeon did you use in Norway I would love to know as Im wanting to get a lift and implants like yours. Im living in Oslo
Hey, sorry my late answer. My surgeon was Tammy Fiabema! He is not norwegian but he is Great and everybody that works with him were amazing too! I highly recommend him!! It's necessary that you let he knows very clearly what you expect from your surgery and talk a little about yourself I think is also very important for he knows what you exactly wants :), also I brought pictures with me and I asked him about all my doubts and fears. :) Who is your surgeon?? Good luck!
wow what a difference :) i think they look amazing give yourself time too heal. im sure they will still drop a little.. At my last visit to my PS i was given a brochure for scar management its called NewGel they are silicone strips that are applied to your incision and are ment to help to reduce,flatten and smooth scars .. The web sit is www.newmedical.com
I do miss sleeping with no weight on my chest tho. Even now, all the weight feels like it pulls at my the front of my ribs when laying on my side or feels like they sag when I'm on my back. Makes it a little harder to fall asleep... feels like heartburn. Que sera sera I suppose.
wow i think they look great mine sure didnt look that good right away...i got 450 hp salines under the muscle...my rite side stil riding high n feels pretty hard go c my ps today so hopefuly its ok bt soooo worried abt cc...wel neways good luck u look absolutly wonderful!!