I had 345 cc high profile nagore. - Breast Lift with Augmentation - Oslo, Norway

I just had a breast lift with augmentation 11 days...

I just had a breast lift with augmentation 11 days ago. I had 345 cc high profile nagore. I see that they are still assymetrical, the left side is bigger :(. I want to know if they are going to get smaller with time and what do you guys think about my results so far?!! Thanks xx

I do miss sleeping with no weight on my chest tho. Even now, all the weight feels like it pulls at my the front of my ribs when laying on my side or feels like they sag when I'm on my back. Makes it a little harder to fall asleep... feels like heartburn. Que sera sera I suppose.
wow i think they look great mine sure didnt look that good right away...i got 450 hp salines under the muscle...my rite side stil riding high n feels pretty hard go c my ps today so hopefuly its ok bt soooo worried abt cc...wel neways good luck u look absolutly wonderful!!

Thank you girls!! I'm not so happy with my results...

Thank you girls!! I'm not so happy with my results yet, and I'm a little worried if they are going to drop much more. Now has been 3 weeks since I had my surgery and when I look at them in the mirror I feel like they have dropped more and more each time :). Anybody knows any good cream or tape that I can use for the scars??
I just bought two new bra, my doctor said that I can could buy anyone with good support, but I'm was wondering if have one specific for this and if the one i bought was good.. :)

Good luck to you all!! :*

Beautiful results. Love the nipple placement and size.
Hi. I think you look great and would like to show my dr. Your photos. Do you have any recent pics? What are your stats and what size bra are you in now? Thanks!
Thanks for the comments!! :) I'm very happy with my results!! :**