Breast Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

I was always n the small size. I want to be bigger...

I was always n the small size. I want to be bigger but not huge and for me I wanted to be as natural as humanly possible. I think that if you didn't know me before you wouldn't be able to tell. No scarring at all. It was amazing. It was a little painful for recovery for 24 hours I'm not going to lie but I guess I was so small the muscle had to really stretch.

I would recommend Dr. Bruno to another seeking Breast Augmentation.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno was very knowledgable in all procedures. You could tell from the first visit that he knew what I was looking for and made me feel very comfortable in my decision of what I wanted. Honest about what would work and not work for my own benefit. Office visits were always timely which is huge for me. My time is very busy. Assurance of surgery and post opt and recovery was very good. Call backs to check on you. Caring attitude of his patients. After first appt. I had scheduled surgery.

Just wondering what size implants you went with and what size you were prior to surgery? They look great for your frame!
Looks natural. Perfect for your size!
That looks really good. You got a fantastic outcome.
It's Great, may i ask your pre size of bra and post size!
also implant size and profile u've got!

Your results look great! Thank you for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf.