Breast Augmentation in Belgium

After breast feeding for a whole year I had no...

After breast feeding for a whole year I had no breasts left, really nothing, not even an A. I waited 2 years and then in 2007 I decided to go for it.

The result is perfect. Symmetric, natural looking and feeling breasts. I have a C cup. I wish I had picked one size bigger but now that they are so well done I am not going to take a risk and have them redone. Only pros no cons, 4 years later I'm still very much a happy girl.

Dr. De Martelaere

Assuming he does all breast augmentations as good as he did mine, I can recommend this doctor to you without hesitation.

Thank you for the response. Yes absolutely, the other expenses are something to consider. I am the same, even if the cost are cheaper in eastern europe, I wouldn't feel comfortable given the reported difference in standards... thanks again.
Hi,

Yes, scandinavian countries are in general more expensive. For everything. I paid 3000€ for my breast implants and that's a normal price. Prices in Belgium range from 2000€ - 4000€. But don't forget if you come here you'll spend money on flight and hotel. Don't count on flying back the next day and you will really need someone to take care of you and help you around the first 3-4 days. In the end you might spend more by travelling here. Some people in Belgium fly to Poland or Turkey because there it's really cheap (around 1000€) but I really prefer western countries for surgeries because of hygiene, medical control, after care and being able to communicate in my own language.
Thank you for sharing your story! I must say that the cost of your operation is quite low, compared to the prices in Sweden, which is around 5,500 Euros. Is the cost of 4,500$ standard in Belgium?