Amazing Doctor, Amazing Staff. Nothing Short of Perfection. - La Jolla, CA

After researching several plastic surgeons in the...

After researching several plastic surgeons in the area I had all but given up as it seemed like most doctors pushed the large, busty look when what I wanted was an enhancement, but to still feel like "myself." After talking with a friend who had a similar body frame to mine, and discovering that she had impants (gorgeous body- you never would have known,) I made an appointment with Dr. Apostolides. He worked with me to select the appropriate size and shape that suited my body frame and my concerns, and I couldn't be happier. He is amazingly talented and I am very happy with the results.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Apostolides is warm, knowledgeable and professional. He worked with me through every appointment in selecting an appropriate size and shape of implant for my body frame and for the natural look I desired. The entire staff at SK Clinic is so kind and responsive, I could not have asked for a better experience. My surgery went smoothly, my recovery was trouble-free and I love my new look- everything turned out perfectly. I would highly reccommend Dr. Apostolides and am so lucky to have found him.

Hi Brianne!

Did you have breast implants done?  What kind of implant did you go with?  Also, do you mind sharing

your type of body frame?

Thank you so much for the details. :)

kate