Breast Augmentation 1989/DZ - Rosemont, IL

To enhance my appearence. My breasts were so small!

To enhance my appearence. My breasts were so small!

Dr. K is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery!...

Dr. K is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery! He has a wonderful staff ! I will foresure use him for any plastic surgery I have done in the future! I had a chest injury in 1999 and had them replaced so I have no pics! But trust me the implants that he did looked so real! Nobody even guessed that they were fake!

Elk Grove Village Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K performed Breast Augmentation on me in 1989 in Houston, Tx..He did a fabulous job. My breasts looked great. He was such a great Doctor by taking time to talk and explain everything to me and he also had such a good bedside manner! I will go back to him for all my plastic surgery needs! Exceptional Doctor!!

So, 22 years out do you still have the same implants? And how are they holding up? Reviews like yours can be gold for us because we love to hear how breast augmentation holds up over time! Thanks for posting.

Dear Angiemcc,
I had a chest injury in 1999 and had them replaced! But it was nothing to do with the oringal implants! They would of lasted a long time! As a matter of fact they looked so good that most people didn't even reconize that they were implants! Dr. Robert S. Kagan. did a excellent job. He was so nice and always explained eveything to me. I would go back to him for all my care. Unfortunately I live in Houston and he has his practice in Elk Grove Village, IL! But if I ever needed any complicated plastic surgery.I would fly up to see him. Because I trust him totally which is so important
I would recommend him to everyone especially for Breast Augmentation! When you see some woman you can tell they have fake breasts, but not with the implants that he did for me! They were top notch. !!! So in my opinion if you can afford implants then why not have a excellent plastic surgeon do them. So you get the best look to start with and excellent care!!! He is A+ for me! In the future I will foresure have him do all my care!!
DZ