Exactly What I Was Looking For! - Brea, CA

After I hit 40, I just couldn't get rid of my...

After I hit 40, I just couldn't get rid of my stubborn belly fat and muffin top. I tried all types of exercises (including boot camp) only to see myself lose fat everywhere else except on my belly. I have a young child and could not take even a day to recover from any treatments. So, I was excited when I found out about Coolsculpting. The treatment took only an hour and there was no down time. I went about my day afterwards. As for the pain, I didn't feel any pain during the treatment - just little bit of discomfort. It felt as like there was an ice pack on me. After the treatment, I did feel tingling off and on for a week. I must say the first treatment I had was with a very untrained staff in Beverly Hills and I did not see much results. However, I went to another doctor's office (Oliak Center for Weight Loss in Brea) and the physician assistant, Allie, knew exactly where to place the cooling panel to get maximum results. I realize now that my fat pockets are a bit slanted and the Allie knew exactly how to place it. She actually had a sixth sense about where to place the panels and which panels would work the best. After 4 months, that stubborn belly fat that I've been struggling with for so many years is gone. I loved it so much I went back to do my lower back with once again great results. I always had creases on my back where my waist is and those are gone as well! I highly recommend it but choose your doctor carefully for the best results. Otherwise, you are just wasting your money.

Oliak Center for Weight Loss

The doctor and staff are well informed and trained in Coolsculpting and I got great results there compared to another doctor's office.