No Improvement, and I Had Vertigo. Someone Should Check This Out - Brea, CA

I've done Accent and Exilis, they are so similar...

I've done Accent and Exilis, they are so similar in their delivery that there is no way I would know the difference other than the name on the machine. Accent will firm the skin a little (on the body)...temporarily, maybe for three months. Exilis, I did not notice any improvement. I had 4 treatments on neck and jowl area, upper arms, and a couple of treatments on upper, front thighs. It's been about three months and no, there is no improvement. It was $250 per area, per treatment (12 minutes).

The pain is what is described as a "cigarette burn", for a flash of a moment...or whatever time it takes to let out a yelp. But there is another reaction, and this is absolutely FOR SURE. I had severe dizzy spells from the Exilis performed on my neck and lower face. I read another review stating this reaction, so I stopped the treatments to see if the dizziness would end. It did. My last dizzy spell was getting off the table after my last treatment. The spells had never coincided with the treatment before, so I didn't put it together until I read the review about a woman who had a sort of vertigo that comes with particulars from the ear that break up from the RF. I was sure what I had was sinus allergy, although the dizziness was far more severe than I have had in the past. I literally would fall back on the bed in the morning, and even awoke in the middle of the night with my head swimming, and vision fluttering like a camera shutter. As I said, I have not had another episode so I am convinced it was the Exilis. I hope someone takes heed of this. Doctors out there....this is happening!

I was asked to update my last comments re...

I was asked to update my last comments re dizziness from Exilis treatments. I would suggest that anyone with similar side effects read "Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo", written by one of the posters of her side effects from Ultherapy. Her experience very much mimics what happened to me. I have not had an episode since my last Exilis, over two months ago, and I had them for the full time I was receiving treatments, though I failed to make the connection at the time. That's the latest from me.....KK
OC Med

They made no unrealistic promises. I did not tell them about the dizziness as I didn't put it together until I was finished with sessions. Their facility was too far away. They run a good practice.

This Vertigo happened to me in my first Exilis treatment. I had had it happen a couple of years ago and not since. I just had my 2nd treatment and did not have it again. This time I made sure she kept my head elevated.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get any results from the procedure. Did you ever get a chance to speak with your provide about the lack of results?