Worth the Pain! :) - Brea, CA

Got my surgery 4 years ago by dr smaili. Was too...

Got my surgery 4 years ago by dr smaili. Was too skinny for full fat transfer so opted for implants and fat transfer to the hips. He only offered bilateral shape (to avoid swirling around)
Worst pain ever but it was so worth it. I get compliments all the time and I love my body. I work out like a maniac and the butt just looks better than ever. He did a great job. Iv had 2 small movie rolls since the augmentation and I know Nobody can even tell that I have an augmentation because it looks so natural on my frame. (I'm very tall and they fit perfectly!)
Thank you DR!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Awesome patient dr.

Wow you look amazing. I have my schedule April 2 2015 Dr Salama at Miami, FL. Can't wait, I still don't know what size or shape.
Congrats and I hope you get what you want In the final result! :)
You look amazing ..... Can you tell at all when you bend over ?
What size implants did u get..u look hott!!!
Thank you Cindy, I got size 3 bilateral solid silicone. As far as I know that is the largest size they came in. I am almost 6 feet tall, please keep that in mind when choosing your size, as I know a smaller and shorter woman may look very odd and unnatural if you go that large. But again, that's always a personal decision.
Luckily you cannot tell I have anything done when I make movements. The only people that notice are my massage therapists!'which is hilarious bc they are like "umm you seem to have a very stressed muscle in your buttock" then I laugh and explain "they are implants" which usually leaves them shocked and a little embarrassed. LoL