Breast Lift Surgery - Brea, CA

I heard about Dr Corbin from my friends who has...

I heard about Dr Corbin from my friends who has Breast surgery with Dr Corbin who look amazing,so I went for consultation. My breast were very deformed and hung very low. After having my surgery breast lift and augmentation with Dr Corbin, WOW you can't see any scars at all and I have never look better even when I was a teenager. My husband is so happy I had these procedures and says I look like a playboy model or at let's my breast do,I have referred all my friends and family to him he is such a great surgeon. Do yourself a favor and see Dr. Corbin you won't regret it.
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I'm happy to heart you are pleased with your results and your PS! How was your recovery? Did your cup size change at all or do you just fit in your bras much better now? Congratulations!